Thursday, June 3, 2010

Leading a bacterium to culture

 

This past weekend we were once again honored to have a radio broadcast conversation with host Boyd Matson on National Geographic Weekend, this time about our work exploring how to harness Alaska's psychrophilic bacteria to produce biofuels around the world in areas where it is to...
Thomas Henry Culhane
Thomas Henry Culhane
The actual title is "leading a bacteriUM to culture" but somehow this got network blog posted before the final edit. Me doesn't want people a think me weren't ejakated or nothin. BTW the title comes from the old saying (gleaned from my days working for the L.A. Zoo Horticulture Division) "You kin leada horticulture butcha can't maker think." via "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make her drink". Don't blame me for bad humor in bad taste; the bacteria made me do it, I swears...
March 4 at 4:35pm

No comments: