Friday, January 1, 2010

Digestor 7 produces methane

Yay! Sugar-fed Psychrophilic telescoping digestor (#7) has started producing flammable methane! In other good news, I've finally cut the text of my thesis down from 400 pages to 154 pages and resubmitted. Fingers crossed that I didn't throw out the baby with the bathwater! Apologies to family and friends whom I've neglected during these long days of focused editing!!

See MoreJanuary 31 at 9:51am · ·
Stephen H. Kiss
Stephen H. Kiss
drove a GM fuel cell car today. very cool
January 31 at 6:13pm ·
Thomas Henry Culhane
Thomas Henry Culhane
That is very very cool Stephen! I once drove Councilman Eric Garcetti's EV1 (before "they killed the electric Car") and it rocked! But a fuel cell car... WOW!!! Hope you'll post more about the experience!!
February 1 at 8:56am