Saturday, July 10, 2010

THCulhane's photostream

Thomas Henry Culhane Hanna Fathy Rostom Here you will find your photos of our Africa trip that I had backed up on my Acer laptop that we had with us that were then lost when your hard drive fell and broke Hanna. Sorry it took so long to upload them -- I had to buy a new hard drive myself and transfer them and then find a way to batch re...size them and create a new flickr account because my picasa account is full. Hope you can now share the wonders of our trip with your family and friends!


www.flickr.com
Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world. Show off your favorite photos and videos to the world, securely and privately show content to your friends and family, or blog the photos and videos you take with a cameraphone.

No comments: